At Orthopaedic Surgery Center of Ocala, we recruit only the most qualified professionals to provide our patients with the highest quality of care.
Current Available Positions:
- Front Desk – Full-Time (Experience Preferred/Not Required)
- Role includes: Reception, medical records keeping and insurance verifications
- Surgical Scrub Technician – PRN
- Certified Scrub Technician – Full-Time
- We are currently searching for a Full-Time Certified Scrub Technicians to work Mondays – Fridays who can work cooperatively with staff and physicians and perform a variety of tasks. Major responsibilities include assisting surgeon with surgical procedures and ensuring proper care and use of surgical instruments.
- You must possess a HS school diploma/GED, have current certification as a surgical scrub technician, BLS, OR experience required, preferably in an ambulatory setting, and have strong moral and ethical character references. The ideal candidate must be energetic, positive, an excellent communicator, strong team player, and able to manage multiple priorities.
- OR Registered Nurse – PRN
- We are currently searching for a PRN OR Registered Nurse to work Mondays – Fridays who can work cooperatively with staff and physicians and perform a variety of tasks. Candidate must demonstrate proficiency in acute care nursing, knowledge, and skills, be a graduate of an accredited school of nursing, have a current state license to practice as a registered nurse, maintain basic cardiac life support certification and ACLS, and have at least one years of registered nurse experience.
Please submit resumes for consideration to: AAlford@amsurg.com
We are an equal opportunity employer.