Your patient satisfaction is our ultimate goal.
The Orthopaedic Surgery Center of Ocala is a state-of-the-art outpatient surgical facility in North Florida. Built in 2016, the center is designed to better serve the unique needs of our patients and our surgeons.
What sets us apart:
- We maintain the highest quality and safety control standards for all patients that we serve
- Our North Florida orthopaedic surgery center employs highly-experienced, board-certified anesthesiologists
- Our entire clinical staff is CPR certified, with most also being Advanced Cardiac Life Support and Pediatric Life Support certified
- We are a 10,000 square-foot fully licensed ambulatory surgical center
- We are licensed by the Florida Agency for Healthcare Administration (AHCA)
- Medicare Certified
- AAAHC Accredited
- 3 fully equipped operating rooms and 10 recovery bays
Our patients choose the Orthopaedic Surgery Center of Ocala not just because of our reputation of delivering surgical services that meet high standards of quality and safety: Our physicians and staff are also fully committed to providing exceptional care through personalized attention and a focus on building long term, trusting relationships.
Our physicians and staff are committed to providing our patients with exceptional care through personal attention and trusting relationships. Your patient satisfaction is our ultimate goal. You can access quality measures and statistics for Ambulatory Surgery Centers in the state of Florida here. Specific information about our facility can be found here.
You can also find data on health care costs on a local, national, and state level here. The service bundle information is a non-personalized estimate of costs that may be incurred by the patient for anticipated services. Actual costs will be based on services actually provided to the patient.