Michael KruegerM.D. Request An Appointment
- Sports Medicine
Dr. Krueger is a board-certified orthopedic surgeon who specializes in sports medicine as well as pediatric and adult injuries and trauma. His most common procedures are ACL reconstruction, rotator cuff repair, biceps surgery, meniscus repair and partial knee replacement.
Dr. Krueger became an orthopedic surgeon because after sustaining an injury as a college football player, he found that he wanted to help others in the same way he was helped.
What sets him apart is that Dr. Krueger has been through what his patients have been through, he’s missed games in college football to recuperate, missed work for cancer surgery, and he knows and understands what it’s like to have surgery and then return to work and play.
Dr. Krueger has the specialty training to deliver cutting-edge medical care to his patients and The Orthopaedic Institute.
Outside of orthopedics, Dr. Krueger enjoys hunting, shooting of any kind and fishing. In his younger days, he enjoyed playing football, and he looks forward to eventually coaching his son in football as well. He also loves to play racquetball, and he tries to work out whenever time permits after spending time with his family.
- Undergraduate School: St. Norbert College
- Medical School: Medical College of Wisconsin
- Internship Training: University of Kentucky – Surgical Internship
- Residency Training: University of Kentucky – Orthopedic Surgery
- Fellowship Training: Sports Orthopedics and Spine Foundation – Sports Medicine
- Arthroscopy Association of America
- American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons
- Southern Orthopedic Association
Practice Website: www.toi-health.com